Foreclosures In New Hampshire
Not all foreclosures in New Hampshire are junk. There are stigmas that most people have about foreclosures. They are in rough shape and need too much work. The reality is I have helped many of my clients purchase foreclosures and this isn’t always the case. There are times when the properties are in some disrepair or what I like to call “deferred maintenance”. Many of my clients have taken advantage of rehab loans with only 3.5% down payment. See more finance options here => 8 Best Ideas For Home Financing.
The Best Deals On Foreclosures
Affluent folks are not immune to hardships. Some of the best deals on foreclosures in New Hampshire can be higher end homes. Looking at foreclosure sales over the last couple of years, I have seen more high end homes on the foreclosure list. When looking at the sales prices verses the tax assessments, these high end homes are selling at incredible discounts. Here are a few examples.
- Sold for $917,000 Rye’s assessment $1,102,700 Discount $185,700
- 3927 Sqft , 4 bedrooms , 3 baths
- DOM : 119 Days View details
- Sold for $389,900 Windham’s assessment $452,600 Discount $63,600
- 5534 Sqft , 4 bedrooms , 4 baths
- DOM : 349 Days View details
- Sold for $364,900 Stratham’s assessment $413,800 Discount $48,900
- 3098 Sqft , 4 bedrooms , 3 baths
- DOM : 163 Days View details
- Sold for $359,900 Windham’s assessment $412,400 Discount $52,500
- 3488 Sqft , 4 bedrooms , 3 baths
- DOM : 71 Days View details
- Sold for $350,000 Salem’s assessment $438,800 Discount $88,800
- 4464 Sqft , 4 bedrooms , 3 baths
- DOM : 86 Days
- MLS # 4444578 View details
- Sold for $344,900 Deerfield’s assessment $718,069 Discount $373,169
- 4296 Sqft , 4 bedrooms , 3 baths
- DOM : 56 Days View details
On The Hunt For A Good Deal?
Purchasing a foreclosure isn’t rocket science but there are a few pitfalls to avoid. A qualified home inspection by a licensed professional inspector is highly suggested to reveal any latent defects. If the home is on a private septic system, that will want to be inspected too. To replace a septic system can run $20,000 or more. Checking at town hall or the registry for liens or encumberances is a must as well. Hire a buyer agent who is well versed in foreclosure transactions. If you are on the hunt for a good deal, take a look at these => Sweet Propertunities In New Hampshire
This report brought to you by Marty Patrizi Realtor at The Bean Group. Marty has been helping folks buy, sell, build, and renovate properties since 1988. Marty specializes in foreclosures and government owned propertunities.
See what Marty’s clients are saying => Testimonials